Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 2 with 3 kiddos

I survived a second day with 3 kids!  I think today went even smoother than yesterday, Landon was much happier to be here since he knew us all from yesterday :)

First we had some breakfast and Dinosaur Train, with Andrew in his undies...


Then the little ones took naps, when they got up it was Andrew's turn for a nap.  Andrew is not real happy about sharing his toys with another baby.  When Landon picks up a toy Andrew doesn't want to share Andrew quickly finds one of his sisters toys to try and make a trade.  But when Andrew was sleeping these two cruised around and played with all the cool toys.










And after Andrew got up we spent some time outside.  I think he really needs the time out of the house, usually we get out a bit to go to the park or run errands, but we stay pretty much housebound with a third little one around.  Andrew starts to get a little stir crazy (and so do I) but it is nothing some "track track" time can't cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment