Monday, April 8, 2013

9 month well visit

Emily had her check up with the Dr this morning.  She has grown a lot!  She was 26.5" long and 16 pounds 3 ounces!  That puts her way up on the charts, about the 20th percentile for weight and the 16th for height.  Dr says she looks great!  Here is my big 9 month old with a little bed head, and yep...she is even happy when she first wakes up!





When we got home from her appointment, on of my friends came by to drop off her son.  He is in between day cares right now and she needed someone to watch him for a bit.  He is about 2 months older than Emily.  Wow, three kiddos kept me busy today!  We went for a walk, Andrew and I walked and I pulled a wagon full of babies.





The crew having dinner...




I got the sad news this morning that my Grandma had passed last night. After Landon went home and I got my babies down for the night, I took some time to look through some old photos and to remember this wonderful woman.  


Tonight I am remembering summer trips to Grandma's and to the beach in Washington.  Riding mopeds, feeding the horses, and of course eating grandma's cookies, she made the best cookies, and she always had a pile of them when we came to visit.  I am thankful for the time I got to spend with her in September and glad she got to meet my babies.  She will be missed!






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Emily is so sweet and Andrew is such a great big bro! Thank you for sharing the pics and memories of your grandma. It's a lovely tribute.

    ReplyDelete