Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving dinner and a day at the zoo

Kenneth and I were both working on Sunday and our babysitter Aunt Jenny was also scheduled to work.  So my wonderful parents came up Saturday afternoon so they could babysit for us.  Then Jenny got called off and when I got to work on Sunday I learned I wasn't supposed to be there...oops.  So we had a wonderful weekend with my parents!

Saturday night I cooked Thanksgiving dinner since we won't be around on Thanksgiving day.  Andrew really enjoyed turkey and all the fixings.


Here he is applauding me for a meal well cooked :)



Sunday we went to the zoo here in town.  It is just down the street at the community college and it is pretty cool.  Andrew liked looking at all the animals.





They were making monkey noises like this guy :)









No comments:

Post a Comment