Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pictures at the Park

Andrew and went back to Grandma and Grandpa A's house today.  I had to pick up the dress I dropped off to get fitted a couple weeks ago.  Today we went to the park and took some pictures.  Grandma wants me to enter him in a cute baby contest so he can maybe win us a trip to NYC.  I got lots of cute pictures (300+ pictures actually), but I am not sure any of them are contest worthy.






Dani found a turtle!



Don't worry, Andrew washed his hands after this!



Andrew loves to clap his hands!





And he loves Dani!



He climbs stairs now too!





Of course, it's not a trip to the park without hitting the swings!




I had to take a few more when I got home too!


A smooch from Shelby! Poor Shelby has been scratching her head til it bleeds, see all her scabs.










No comments:

Post a Comment