Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dress Shoes and French Socks

Andrew has some dressy events coming up, a couple of weddings to attend in the next few months.  He has one pair of dress shoes that my mom got him when I was pregnant that he has never had a chance to wear.  They will be perfect for the weddings!  I got them out to make sure they fit, they do, and they are fun to play with too!






Lately he doesn't want to go in his jumparoo, he prefers to stand next to it and play with the toys.


He also tried out a pair of his new socks.  Grandma and Grandpa M went to England a Europe last month and brought Andrew back some socks for Disney Land Paris.



I wish he would sit still for a second!



All that moving wore him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment