Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas is coming!

We have been busy with lots of Christmas preparations around here!  Our Christmas tree went up the weekend after Thanksgiving, the kids and I had so much fun unwrapping all the ornaments and sharing memories from the last few years.  And we only broke three ornaments, which seems to be the standard, I think that is how many were broken last year and the year before that too.  We even got some lights hung up outside. I usually climb on the roof to hang lights but those have been skipped this year, instead we have some garland on the porch and the kids put some lights in the bushes.









Andrew and Emily decorated some gingerbread houses.  We found some kits where the houses came pre-assembled, they were great!  Both kids were able to decorate all on their own.







They decided to write letters to Santa and we had our elf Larry fly them to the North Pole.  Andrew's letter says "Dear Santa, Andrew, trains, transformers" He really just got straight to the point :) and Emily wrote her name and drew a map so Santa can find his way.





Today they went to visit Santa!  I made them take photos before we went, they looked so cute in their Christmas outfits!











No comments:

Post a Comment