Monday, April 14, 2014

Zoo day

We spent the day at the Jacksonville zoo yesterday and had a really good time!





That hat he is wearing, by the way, is mine. I couldn't find his so he borrowed mine, I didn't even have to sdjust the size!  Yep, my three year old and I have the same size head :)




Andrew was so excited to see all the animals and Emily practiced all of her animal sounds.





Aren't they the cuteset alligator wrestlers you have ever seen?




When we were at the Gorilla exhibit, the big silver back walked right down to the glass, he gathered a pretty big crowd.  Then he walked right passed Andrew and turned, Andrew yelled "awwwww yuck, monkey butt!"  Everyone around him got a pretty good giggle.



They played in the splash park there some.




They have a new tiger exhibit that is pretty neat.  one of the tigers was laying right next to the galss so I made Andrew sit for a picture, he was pretty scared.  But afterwards it was all he could talk about.  Those cats are HUGE!






Today we went by our new house, it looks like a house now!


Andrew and Emily think it is so fun, they are going to be bummed when they put windows in those holes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment