
See that little bit of chocolate there? Yeah, she stuck candy up her nose yesterday....
Somehow she got a hold of a small piece of chocolate Christmas candy and thought her nose would be the perfect spot for it. She was rubbing her nose and I noticed something dark smearing all over her face, I thought it was blood and panicked. Then, upon closure inspection, realized it was some of the peppermint chocolate candy I had given Andrew earlier melting out of her nose.


I called my mom for some motherly advice, but she was almost laughing too hard to give me any advice. Apparently when I was small like Em I had also experimented with sticking things up my nose and my mom was pleased to hear Emily is torturing me just like I had tortured her. "I can't wait to tell your father" she told me...thanks mom.

Well, I talked to the Dr. and they said I didn't have to worry. Luckily, she had chosen a chocolate that was not candy coated for her little experiment. So instead of a trip to the Dr for chocolate candy extraction, we just had to deal with a chocolate nasal drip all evening (and wrestle her a bit to get some saline spray up her nose) She is fine today :)



Kenneth was commenting last night about how that is something Andrew would never do. He is right. Turns out Emily is just like her mom (um...creative, spontaneous, curious, you know all that good stuff that makes you want to stick something up your nose) and Andrew is just like his dad (cautious and analyzing).


She is SO your kid--try and teach her not to climb on top of vans, ok? Laughing like crazy over here!
ReplyDelete