







Then on Saturday, Andrew had his second soccer game. Oh man, I love watching him play soccer! This week Andrew was pretty certain he did not want to share his soccer ball. When he got there he used it as a seat, then all of practice he held on to it so the other kids couldn't kick it.






Then he ran around waving his arms in the air during the game.







He got in a kick!


His team won! This is pretty serious soccer with a ref and everything. The official score was 7-2 but I did not see 9 goals scored on that field. The other team scored one goal for our team and then Andrew's
teammate scored a goal.

I guess this is his victory dance?...



Oh, my goodness! Who are you kidding? Those two are ALWAYS angels! I love the big grins and the sibling love. Got the biggest kick out of Andrew wanting to hold the ball! Andrew, look how good you did when you let it go!
ReplyDelete