On our way to the farm we stopped by the store and I told Andrew we were going to get some carrots for the horses. He told me "no Mommy, we should get sammiches. Horsies like sammiches". But we got carrots anyway, and the horses loved them.
Andrew was a bit timid around the horses. He didn't want to try feeding them "no, mommy do it" After some coaxing, he would pet their noses while I fed them a carrot.









Emily loved the horses, that girl is fearless. she wanted to pet them, poke them in the eyes, I am sure she would have climbed on if I let her. Once Andrew saw his sister petting the horse, he decided maybe they weren't so bad.










The horses really wore them out and they both fell asleep on the way home and took nice long naps!


So sweet! Horsies! I love the pics with the Shetland-Andrew just needed to meet one more his size.
ReplyDelete