Friday, June 21, 2013

Pajama pictures

I guess the past week I have only taken photos of my kids in their jammies... so here are a bunch of pictures on them in pajamas!

These are from the other day, Emily and I were playing in the hall before Andrew got up.


Then I heard him in his room and found him sitting in his chair.


Emily loves to climb into this chair, she thinks she is so big.





Andrew dug some toys out to play with, he loves this lizard when he is not turned on.  He feeds him a "snack", pushes the button to turn him on and then runs and hides, then he peeks out and watches the lizard spit out the bugs.



I was painting something the other day and Andrew asked me "I paint?"  so I got out this little paint set for him.  I love how focused and serious he was when he was painting.








These two are going to be trouble someday!




And just because I can't get enough sleeping baby photos...





No comments:

Post a Comment