




I wanted to get him a pirate sword at the Pirates of the Caribbean, he thought this gun was much cooler. He was shooting at everyone in the store.


Andrew did not want to sit still!


Andrew and Emily snuggled in bed at the hotel.



The other day while I was at work Andrew fell asleep on the couch. He took a pretty long nap there and was still asleep when I got home.
I really never thought I would see the day he would just fall asleep on the couch. He is go go go all the time and usually will only sleep in his crib or his car seat.

He love to play with Emily on the floor. She lays on her tummy and he sets toys up and pushes all the buttons for her :)

Emily has started sucking on her fingers all the time, I blame my mom for this!


No comments:
Post a Comment