Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Little sister's check up

I went to the doctor this morning and Andrew tagged along.  We got to listen to little sister's heartbeat and the Dr. measured my belly.  Her heart was beating about 133 beats per minute and she is measuring right on track. Doc said everything looks great!  I can't believe that she will be here in less than 8 weeks!

After the doctor, we stopped by the smoothie place.  Andrew had just finished a bottle and a big cup of goldfish crackers while we were at the doctor so I didn't think he would finish a whole kids smoothie.  Instead I figured we could just share.  Well I was wrong, Andrew swiped my smoothie and drank almost all of it, he was not interested in sharing with me at all.  I guess next time we will each get our own smoothies :)


He was pretty exhausted by the time we got home (and probably full from all that smoothie) but he would not let me rock him to sleep for his nap.  I put him in his crib and as soon as I left the room he stood up and turned the lights on.  I guess that made it too bright in there because he grabbed his blanket and covered his face before he fell asleep.  I sneaked in a bit later to take some pictures of him sleeping, I hadn't taken any sleeping baby pictures in a while...


No comments:

Post a Comment