


For some reason, Andrew will really ham it up for the camera on my cell phone but won't even look at me when I have my camera or the video camera out. Here he is singing for a pic on my cell phone.
And lounging on the floor. He got down those pillows from the couch and gathered a few balls to lay with :)


He ate spaghetti last night. He is the neatest eater. I was really expecting pasta sauce everywhere, I even took off his shirt so I would be prepared, but he just had a little on his face. He is even really particular about keeping all his food on his plate. If some falls off he puts it back on, he even picks up the stuff that falls in his high chair.

He is getting better at eating with a fork, but mostly he still just holds it and uses his fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment