Andrew and I had another busy day yesterday! I woke up to chocolates from my valentine!
I had some errands to run so I got out his baby carrier.. this is my attempt at a self portrait in the bathroom mirror. He really liked the carrier.
We went to home depot to exchange our new porch light for one that wasn't broken and then we went to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner. Andrew liked the hardware store, we went to the lighting section that had tons on ceiling fans on display, this kid loves ceiling fans!
When we got home Andrew sat in his bouncer while I changed our porch light and cleaned off the patio furniture so we could have dinner on our new patio that got put in this weekend.
Andrew also hung out in his carrier again to help me make dinner, and chocolate fondue for dessert! It was a perfect night for dinner on the patio.
No comments:
Post a Comment